The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.
This is my third time participating and I hope we get a good turn out because it is so much fun! Please join and challenge yourself. I am challenging myself to read.
1) Shades of Grey- Jasper Fforde
2) Batman: The Dark Knight Returns- Frank Miller
3) Violins of Autumn- Amy McAuley
4) This Side of Paradise- F. Scott Fitzgerald
5) Small Medium at Large- Joanne Levy