Friday, January 6, 2012

In My Mailbox (8)

IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.
* Warning- There is a ton of books *

This is a collection over about three weeks. I got a lot of gifted books and the books I bought were before Jan 1st so that it did not interfere my New Year's resolution. The strange looking blanket my books are sitting on is the quilt that is sitting on my spare bed right now since I am indecisive about what color I want.

Bought New

Frozen- Robin Wasserman

Variant- Robinson Wells

Dark Inside- Jeyn Roberts

The Probability of Miracles- Wendy Wunder











Gifted

Wise Children- Angela Carter

Madame Bovary- Gustave Flaubert

Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte 

Icy Sparks- Gwyn Hyman Rubio  (I love this book!!!)

Say You're One of Them- Uwem Akpan

White Oleander- Janet Fitch 




Bought Used


The Luxe- Anna Godbersen

The Witch of Portobello- Paulo Coelho

Charmed Thirds- Megan McCafferty (I still don't have #2 :(  )













Borrowed from the Library



A Monster Calls- Patrick Ness (1st audio book of 2012!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment