Sunday, January 22, 2012

Read-a-thon (Sort of)

I do not know how I did it but I managed to get everything done yesterday, even errands which left me time for a readathon. So far I have finished 1 book and I am about 150 pages in to the next one.  I finished my laundry, cleaned the entire house, managed to get dinner done with enough left overs for a few days AND do all my running around. I even squeezed in some reading time and TV time with the boyfriend. I was wonder women yesterday. The reason I did this is so I could have my readathon today. I got out my comfy pants, my favourite blanket and a big cup of coffee and me and the couch had a date. However, I was interrupted by my boyfriend called earlier to say his aunt and possibly his mom will be stopping by which puts the breaks on my readathon.  I did managed to squeeze some in today however, so far I finished; Belong to Me by Melissa De Los Santos and I started Winter Town by Stephen Edmond.  I am taking a quick break to post this before I head back to reading. I will update my final tally either later today or tomorrow.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend J
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment