Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday Rewind

Top ten Tuesday is hosted by Jamie over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is choose a topic that has already been done on a top ten Tuesday. I choose Books I had to have but they are still sitting on my shelf unread.

This is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I have a lot of unread books but I realized that I was buying a ton of books right when they came out and not reading them so I have remedy that so these are a lot of older books that are just waiting to be read.

 
I loved Shade and I was going to wait until the soft cover came out for Shift but I had to have it so I bought the hard cover instead and now it is just sitting on my self unread. 


I begged and begged my boyfriend to buy this for me for Christmas when it came out and so he did and now it has been sitting there for almost two years and still I have not read it which is awful.


After A Northern Light I could not wait to get my hands on this book so I went out and bought it and I still have not read it, every time I see it I want to read it but I always find a excuse to not pick it up.


It is not just this book in the series but I am starting here. I read the first one then slowly bought the rest and I have not read them. I am hoping to get to Frostbitten soon.


After I devoured Outlander I went out the next day and bought the second book. It is still sitting next to Outlander unread. 


This is the one I am probably most ashamed of. I loved the first two books and I have the entire series but I have not been able to make myself pick up book three. 


There is no excuse for this book to not be read. It was on my radar for a long time before the TV show aired. Someone from work recommended it and I kept putting it off. Now the TV show is out and I want to watch it but I want to read the book first. It is a conundrum. 


I wanted to read this so badly but I keep putting it off and I do not know why. I have the first four books in the series because I am convinced I will love it once I finally read it. 


Another one I begged my poor boyfriend for so he bought it for my birthday a few years ago and it is still on my shelf. I was so disappointed with the Order of the Phoenix that I put off reading the Half-Blood Prince and now it is just hiding with the rest of the series on a bookshelf.


Last but certainly not least. Another one I purchased because I heard such good things about it and it now resides on my self unread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment