Monday, October 1, 2012

October TBR


This month I have decided to try something a little different for my TBR pile.I actually got the idea from both Katie over at Katie's Book Blog and Priscilla over at The Readables. Katie chooses two books that have been on her shelf for a while and Priscilla chooses a variety of books including a classic, adult and YA. This month I am going to create my own version of there ideas and the rest of the books on my list will be ones to read once I complete this list. I also sort of have a Halloween theme this month, I tried to pick books that are spooky or have a supernatural element to them.

I am going to try this out to bring more variety to my reading. This will also help me to re-read some books I want to read again but keep putting off.  I hope it works. 

Classic
Treasure Island – Robert Louis Stevenson

Adult 
 Dark Lover- J.R. Ward

YA 
Social Suicide- Gemma Halliday

E-Reader
Jenny Pox- JL Bryan

Re-Read
Divergent- Veronica Roth

The remainder of the list
Body of Evidence- Patricia Cornwell
Bitter End- Jennifer Brown
Beautiful Disaster- Jamie McGuire
Gone- Michael Grant
Coraline- Neil Gaiman
The Replacements- Brenna Yovanoff
The Dark Divine- Bree Despain
The Demon Trapper’s Daughter- Jana Oliver
Die for Me- Amy Plum
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You- Ally Carter
I hunt Killers- Barry lyga
Wicked Game- Jeri Smith-Ready
Enclave- Ann Aguirre
Cold Kiss- Amy Garvey
Bargains and Betrayals- Shannon Delaney
Monster High- Lisi Harrison
Asylum- Patrick McGrath
Dead is a Battlefield- Marlene Perez
Generation Dead- Daniel Waters
Rot and Ruin- Jonathan Maberry
The Agency: A Spy in the House- Y.S. Lee
Hearts At Stake- Alyxandra Harvey


What do you plan on reading for October? Do you have a theme? Leave a comment below so I can check out your TBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment