Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (41)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

My books finally came in that were on back order which is awesome. I also got a copy of Virals SIGNED because of my awesome sister. Since my copy was on back order she purchased a copy at the Kathy Reichs signing we went to so I could have a signed copy and she took my non-signed copy when it came in. THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER. She just bought a copy while I went to get us a drink and told me to get it signed to me. SHE IS AWESOME.


I also went to the library (again) and got some awesome books.After I returned some of my books I got more library books so I will just list these ones. 


Borrowed from the Library




The Pregnancy Project-Gaby Rodriguez


Enshadowed- Kelly Creagh


Second Chance Summer- Morgan Matson


The Raft- S.A. Bodeen

Beat The Band- Don Calame 

Hidden-Sophie Jordan

Defiance- C.J. Redwine





Bought New/Used/Gifted


Ballads of Suburbia- Stephanie Kuehnert (Gifted from my lovely boyfriend)

Briar Rose- Jane Yolen (Used)

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkins (Finally have my own copy!!)

Red Glove- Holly Black

Virals- Kathy Reichs (Gifted from my lovely boyfriend and SIGNED! because of my awesome sister)

Turned- Morgan Rice (Free on Kobo)  




Won




The Dead Girls Detective Agency- Suzy Cox (Epic Reads Twitter giveaway)


Don't Turn Around- Michelle Gagnon (From HarperTeen Goodreads giveaway)


Emily for Real- Sylvia Gunnery (From Ashley at Book Labyrinth)


Half- Blood- Jennifer L. Armentrout (From Kelsey at Kelsey's Cluttered Bookshelf)










What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link below so I can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment