Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Personal read-a-thon

I woke up at eight this morning even though I have absolutely no reason to be up that early and I was unable to get back to sleep so I decided to make a coffee and start reading. I am going to try to get as much reading as I can done today because my September TBR is ridiculously huge and I have a billion books out from the library.

I did all of my housework and errands yesterday. I even made enough supper to have leftovers for today because I was thinking of doing my own one day read a thon. I have two books I want to finish and I want to read two full, shorter books and start a third.

The books I want to finish are...

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Skulduggery Pleasant- Derek Landy

The books I want to get read are....

You Are Not Here- Samantha Schutz
Black Box- Julie Schuacher

The book I want to start is...

The Looking Glass Wars- Frank Beddor



No comments:

Post a Comment