Saturday, September 1, 2012

August Wrap Up/ September TBR


I finished my August TBR. Yes it really happened and I am so proud of myself. I read a lot in August. The downside of this was I am about a gazillion reviews behind but it's okay. I read whenever I had a minute to do it and I loved it. My September TBR is really long but I am hoping to have another great month of reading and get them all done by some small miracle.

In August I read....

Croak-  Gina Damico
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl- Jesse Andrews
Ultraviolet- R.J. Anderson
Wake- Amanda Hocking
I Capture the Castle- Dodie Smith
The Duff- Kody Keplinger
Envy- Gregg Olsen
Hana- Lauren Oliver
Darkest Powers Bonus Pack- Kelley Armstrong
A Midsummer Night's Dream- William Shakespeare
13 Secrets- Michelle Harrison
Hate List- Jennifer Brown
Fifty Shades Darker- E.L. James
The Forrest of Hands and Teeth- Carrie Ryan
The Wizard of Oz- L. Frank Balm
Like a Thorn- Clara Vidal
Lucy in the Sky- Anonymous
Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft- Jody Gehrman
Ghostly Justice- Bev Irwin
The Bridge of Deaths‏- M.C.V. Ega
Red Heart Tattoo- Lurlene McDaniel
NW- Zadie Smith
The Summer I turned pretty Jenny Han
Jellicoe Road- Melina Marchetta
Ship Breaker- Palo Baigalupi
Postmortem- Patricia Cornwell
World War II Heroes- Allan Zullo
Eon- Alison Goodman
The Ask and the Answer- Patrick Ness
Incarceron- Catherine Fisher
Thirteen- Kelley Armstrong
L.A. Candy- Laura Conrad
When Stars go Blue- Caridad Ferrer
A Tale of Two Cities- Charles Dickens
Going too Far- Jennifer Echols
This is how- Augusten Burroughs
Emily for Real- Sylvia Gunnery


My TBR for September is....

Silver Phoenix- Cindy Pon
Virtuosity- Jessica Martinez
The Scorpio Races- Maggie Stiefvater
Coastal access- Walter Ramsay
The Hunter and the Hunted- Kelley Armstrong
The Midwife of Venice- Roberta Rich
Charmed Thirds- Megan McCafferty
Ender’s Game- Orson Scott Card
Wondrous Strange- Lesley Livingston
The Society of S- Susan Hubbard
Possess- Gretchen McNeill
Queen of Babble- Meg cabot
Ain’t No Bum- Dennis C. McCreight
The Alchemy of Forever- Avery Williams
The Goddess Test- Aimee Carter
The Vespertine- Saundra Mitchell
Article 4- Kristen Simmons
Between the Lines- Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer
Home Front- Kristin Hannah
Catch the Sun- Lee Zemlock
Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
Trafficked- Kim Purcell
The Looking Glass Wars- Frank Reddork

What did you read in August and what are you planning on reading in September? Leave a comment below so I can check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have read so many books! I really need to read more O_O

    ReplyDelete