Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekend Reads


This is what I wish my book pile looked like, but...
This week I got no new books. No library, no nothing. I finished my entire pile of library books and I even had time to read some books off my own bookshelves. To top off my meh week, I have to work this weekend due to my new, messed up schedule. Oh well, even though I have to work this weekend I hope to get some reading done.
This weekend I would love to finish Blindness By Jose Saramango and I would like to also start and finish Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese . I know it’s not a long list, usually I aim to read three books in a weekend but with working I do not know if I will be able to accomplish this. Fingers crossed. I will update you how well I did on Monday.
I'm sorry this is so short, but I do not have that much time this weekend which means no time to read. This makes me sad, but I will get over it. If it's quiet at work,  I will read at work.
What is your weekend reads? Let me know in the comments below. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment