Sunday, March 11, 2012

In my Mailbox (14)

IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

This week in my mailbox I got nothing from the library unfortunately. I do have a pretty long list of request I am waiting on, so to make up for a lack of borrowed book I bought new ones. Only four though and there was a sale. In my head this is justifiable. Plus I already read one and started a second one so really it like I only bought two. I need better excuses. Anyways, on the books!

Divergent- Veronica Roth ( Love this book)

Lanient- Maggie Stiefvater

Gone- Michael Grant

Rot & Ruin- Johnathan Maberry














Leave a link to you IMM, I would love to check it out! I hope you got some great books in your mailbox.

1 comment:

  1. I love both Divergent and Lament! I'll have to check out the other 2 :)

    ReplyDelete