Friday, June 15, 2012

June TBR Update...

It is exactly halfway through the month so I decided I should do an update on how my June TBR is looking. I am trying to be good and read everything on my list but it is hard when I get a new book and want to devour it immediately.
I have read…
The Last Echo- Kimberly Derting
Infinity- Rachel Ward
Black Heart- Holly Black
Grimm’s Complete Fairy Tales- Jacob Grimm
When You Were Mine- Rebecca Serle
Violet by Design- Melissa Walker
Heist Society- Ally Carter
Insurgent- Veronica Roth
Violet in Private- Melissa Walker
Gilt- Katherine Longshore
The Spiderwick Chronicles ( Book 1 - 5 ) - Holly Black
Summer and the City - Candace Bushnell
A Blue so Dark- Holly Schindler
Variant- Robinson Wells

I am currently reading…

Gods Behaving Badly- Marie Phillips

I have left to Read…
 
All These Things I’ve Done- Gabrielle Zevin
The Immortal Rules- Julie Kagawa

No comments:

Post a Comment