Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (27)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I have a pretty big pile of book this week. I have a mix of new,used, gifted and borrowed.

I think I have mentioned this website before but if not I am going to leave another link to it. It is http://www.bookdepot.com. I love this site for real, this is my second time buying from this website and I love it.  There not always the newest books, but all my books were under $5 I believe so you cannot go wrong.

Bought New/Gifted

The Ask and the Answer- Patrick Ness (Gifted)

Rules of Attraction- Simone Elkeles

Incarceron- Catherine Fisher (Gifted)

Wondrous Strange- Lesley Livingston

Possess- Gretchen McNeil

Starcrossed- Josephine Angelini

Envy- Gregg Olsen (Gifted)

Hate List- Jennifer Brown (E-book. $2.99, I could not resist)





Bought Used

The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend- Kody Keplinger

This Dark Endeavor- Kenneth Oppel

Plague- Michael Grant (I know have the first four and have no excuse not to start reading the series).














Borrowed


A Blue So Dark- Holly Schindler

Dreamhunter- Elizabeth Knox

Hemlock- Kathleen Peacock



No comments:

Post a Comment