Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (29)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


The giant book sale was in town again so I had to go of course. I am pretty ecstatic about all of my purchases. The one I am most excited about is the Jane Austen book set. The bottom says it should have been $60.00 but they were selling it for $16.50. I have no excuse not to read them now.


Bought New

Deja Dead- Kathy Reichs
Kiss of Life- Daniel Waters
Invincible: The Chronicles of Nick- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Hana- Lauren Olivedr (E-Book)
13 Secrets- Michelle Harrison (E-Book)
Hunting Cat- Kelley Armstrong (E-Book)
The Hunter and Hunted- Kelley Armstrong (E-Book)
Dead To Me- Kelley Armstrong (E-Book)



Northhanger Abbey
Pride and Prejudice
Persuasion
Mansfield Park
Sense and Sensibility
Emma





What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a comment or a link below.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooohhhhhh... Was it the one at the Western Fair? If so I am so kicking myself for having not gone!

    ReplyDelete