Monday, December 31, 2012

December wrap-up

This was a really busy month and overall a really busy year. I read 257 new books this year which is completely crazy! A lot of good and bad things happened this year.

I read a lot more books than I did last year, my boyfriend and I bought a new car because our old one broke down we also I went back to Vegas and visited San Francisco which was completely amazing. This year was also not so good for me too, I was laid off from my job and was not working for about three months but I found a new job that is completely awesome.

Onto the books. I tried to read as much as possible. Being December there was lots of things to go for Christmas so I had to sneak in reading whenever possible.

I read...

Body of Evidence- Patricia Cornwell (Finished in November but forgot to add it to my wrap-up)
Blue Dahlia- Nora Roberts
The Season of Passage- Christopher Pike
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (re-read. So good!)
Pushing the Limits- Katie McGarry
The Gift- Cecelia Ahern
Broken A.E. Rought
Queen of Cool- Cecil Castellucci
Burning Blue- Paul Griffin
A Midsummer's Nightmare- Kody Keplinger
Notorious Nineteen- Janet Evanovich ( So much love for this book)

No comments:

Post a Comment