1) Work out- I started this in November and I am keeping up with it.
2) Finish my Book Addict Reading Challenge. I have participated three years in a row and every year I miss 1-2 books off my list so I am determined to complete it this year.
3) Listen to more audio books. I listened to a lot more this year and I loved it so I want to try hard to listen to more this year.
4) Write reviews after finishing the book. I started the year of doing really well but then I started to slack off so I want to try to do better this year.
5) Buy less books, especially new books. I challenge myself to this every year and normally fail but I keep trying anyways :)
6) Borrow more from the library. I love my local library but sometimes I buy instead of borrowing even though the library has a copy. Oops.
In January I would like to read...
The Peach Keeper- Sarah Addison Allen
The Eternal Ones- Kristen Miller
Under the Tuscan Sun: At Home in Italy by Frances Mayers
Harriet the Spy- Louise Fitzhugh
Bro Code for Parents: What to Expect When You're Awesome - Barney Stinson
I may vary of my list ( I normally do) but these are the books I really want to read this month.