Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January TBR

This month is sort of a freebie month for me, I choose a few books at random to read to start the year of right. I also gave myself some new year resolutions.

1) Work out- I started this in November and I am keeping up with it.

2) Finish my Book Addict Reading Challenge. I have participated three years in a row and every year I miss 1-2 books off my list so I am determined to complete it this year.

3) Listen to more audio books. I listened to a lot more this year and I loved it so I want to try hard to listen to more this year.

4) Write reviews after finishing the book. I started the year of doing really well but then I started to slack off so I want to try to do better this year.

5) Buy less books, especially new books. I challenge myself to this every year and normally fail but I keep trying anyways :)

6) Borrow more from the library. I love my local library but sometimes I buy instead of borrowing even though the library has a copy. Oops.


In January I would like to read...

The Peach Keeper- Sarah Addison Allen

The Eternal Ones- Kristen Miller

Under the Tuscan Sun: At Home in Italy by Frances Mayers

Harriet the Spy- Louise Fitzhugh 

Bro Code for Parents: What to Expect When You're Awesome - Barney Stinson


I may vary of my list ( I normally do) but these are the books I really want to read this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment