Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Highlight Of My Weekend

This weekend I finally got to meet Kelley Armstrong. She has been one of my favourite authors for years and I have had the chance to meet her before, but for some reason things never worked out. This weekend she was at the Chapters close to my house so I decided I had to go.

She did a Q & A and also a singing. It was a lot of fun, the line was pretty long but I made sure that my boyfriend and I got there a little early. I got four books signed. If I had my way I would have brought my entire collection, but sadly the boyfriend objected to this so I now have an excuse to go to another one of her signings to get the rest of my books signed. It was hard to choose which ones to bring so I settled with two soft covers and two hardcovers.

I had so much fun and I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to meet her, she was funny and kept everyone attentions. I thought she did an amazing job and I hope I get to go to another signing of hers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment