Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (19)

IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

This week in my mailbox I got spoiled. I got a ton of great books and had some pretty good deals. I only bought ONE book full price. Amazing. Enjoy!

Borrowed From The Library



















White Cat- Holly Black
Before I Die- Jenny Downham
Artemis Fowl- Eoin Colfer (Audio book)

Bought New



















Some Girls Are- Courtney Summers
Infinity- Sherrilyn Kenyon ($5.99)
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June- Robin Benway ($4.99)

Bought Used- All $1.99



















Jack Dawns- Ken Follet (Replaced my wrecked copy- It has been read. A lot)
Such A Pretty Girl- Laura Wiess
Queen of Babble-Meg Cabot
Jane- April Lindner

For Review

 

The Opposite of Hallelujah - Anna Jarzab



















No comments:

Post a Comment