Monday, April 2, 2012

TBR for April


This is a sneak peek of my TBR list for April. Last year in April brought a lot of good and bad things. I bought my first house and I also lost my mom so it’s going to be an emotional month for me so giving myself some great books to look forward to will help me stay positive. My mom was the one who always encouraged me to read so every time I finish a book I have her to thank for getting me hooked.
I have chosen sixteen, I realistically will not likely get to all of them but I am going to try my best.
1) Fever- Lauren DeStefano
2) Virtuosity- Jessica Martinez
3) Charmed Thirds- Megan McCafferty
4) Devoured- Amanda Marrone
5) What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day- Pearl Cleage
6) Forever- Maggie Stiefvator
7) Wicked- Sara Shepard
8) Partials- Dan Wells
9) We Were The Mulvaneys- Joyce Carol Oates
10) A Stolen Life- Jaycee Dugard
11) Heist Society-Ally Carter
12) Once Dead, Twice Shy- Kim Harrison
13) Life Expectancy- Dean Koontz
14) An Abundance of Katherines – John Green
15) The Lucky One- Nicholas Sparks
16) Saving June- Hannah Herrington

No comments:

Post a Comment