Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (45)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Last week I forgot I made a second trip to the library and got three more books. I left them in the car and forgot they were in there until I was looking at my November TBR so these books are technically from last week. 


I also bought some books this week. I went to Port Huron on Saturday and of course I stopped at some book stores. I tried to get a Kindle Paperwhite but unfortunately none had them and the Nook I was interested in was also sold out. I will prevail. 

Borrowed From the Library



Tilt- Ellen Hopkin


Rage Within- Jeyn Roberts


Ten- Gretchen McNeil














For Review



The Bridge- Jane Higgins (I love this cover!)

















Bought New



Shut Out- Kody Keplinger

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close- Jonathan Safran Foer ($4.95 at Barnes and Noble!)














Bought Used



Where We Belong- Emily Giffin (For $1.00 I could not pass it up)
















What did you get in your mailbox this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment