Sunday, November 11, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (46)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I got a ton of books this week. I went to Value Village at the start of the week and donated a bunch of stuff and came out with some awesome books. The middle of the week was a trip to the library and Friday I went to a local book sale and got some awesome books. My shelves are ready to explode.

Bought Used


Outlander- Diana Gabaldon (My copy was getting ratty)

We Need to Talk About Kevin- Lionel Shriver

Forgotten Garden- Kate Morton (My copy went missing so I picked up a new copy)

The Adoration of Jenna Fox- Mary E. Pearson










Borrowed from the Library



The Time Keeper- Mitch Albom

The Diviners- Libba Bray















Bought New



Monday Mourning- Kathy Reichs

White Cat- Holly Black (Only $3.00!!)

Mediator- Meg Cabot (Bind up of first two)

The Fox Inheritance- Mary E. Pearson

The Prince of the Mist- Carlos Ruiz Zafon

The Season of Risks- Susan Hubbard (I know own all three.Should start this series...)

Glimmerglass- Jenna Black



What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment