Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (75)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I broke my two week book buying ban. I had a moment of weakness in Target so I broke it by buying books which were all inexpensive. I am going to try to last longer than two weeks this time but there is no guarantee.


Gifted


The Knife of Never Letting Go- Patrick Ness


Bought New 


(Kindle)

Between the Lines- Tammara Webber ($1.99 on Kindle)
Catching Jordan- Miranda Kenneally
Stealing Parker- Miranda Kenneally ($1.98 on Kindle)
Burn for Burn- Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian ($1.99 on Kindle)

Where She Went- Gayle Forman (It was $6 at Target so I broke my book buying ban)



Borrowed from the Library


The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks- E. Lockhart

Going Vintage- Lindsey Leavitt
Cloud Atlas- David Mitchell

Bought Used (Both $1.99)
Delirium- Lauren Oliver
Quidditch Through the Ages- J.K. Rowling


What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment