Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's top ten Tuesday topic is the top ten books I have read in 2013 (So far). I have not put these in any particular order.I just put them down as I thought of them and it was really hard to narrow it down. I have read a lot of good books so far this year.

1) The Evolution of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkins
2) Days of Blood and Starlight- Laini Taylor
3) The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian- Sherman Alexie
4) Unravel Me- Tahereh Mafi
5) Maus: Volume 1: My Father Bleeds History- Art Spiegelman
6) The Woman in White- Wilkie Collins
7) Dark Triumph- Robin LaFevers
8) Blankets- Craig Thompson
9) The Miseducation of Cameron Post- Emily M. Danforth
10) Unbreak My Heart- Melissa C. Walker

**Bonus**- I think these two do not count as full books because they are novellas but I loved them so I am including them.

1) Among the Nameless Stars- Diana Peterfreund
2) The Prince- Kiera Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment