Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way (road trips, airplanes, travelogues, anything where there is traveling in the book!).  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish



I cheated a little with this top ten Tuesday because I love books about travel but I realize I have not read a ton of them so I included all sorts of travel. I could also only come up with eight books. 




1)      Wanderlove- Kristen Hubbard


The main character travels to South America.




2)  Ready Player One- Ernest Cline


I cheated a little with this one since it is virtual travel in OASIS but it;s still travelling.




3) The Raft- A.A. Bodeen




Robbie is involved in a plane crash and she is stranded in the ocean on a raft. Technically she was travelling.




4) Across the Universe- Beth Revis




Space travel to new Earth.




5) 13 Little Blue Envelopes-  Maureen Johnson




The protagonist follows thirteen envelopes her aunt left her when she died to travel to London.




6) Unbreak my Heart- Melissa C. Walker




Clementine is travelling on a boat with her family for the summer. 




7) Code Name Verity- Elizabeth Wein




Flying planes in WW2 Europe.



8) Violins of Autumn- Amy McAuley


       Flown to Europe to be a spy during WW2 so she takes a plane and a lot of bicycles.












A



I

No comments:

Post a Comment