Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish

This week's top ten Tuesday topic is top ten beach reads. My criteria for a beach read is I want something that will grab my attention. I also usually go for a contemporary novel as my beach reads because I do not get to as many contemporary novels as I would like to the beach is a perfect excuse to read them.

1) Unbreak my Heart- Melissa C. Walker
2) The Summer I turned Pretty- Jenny Han
3) Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins
4) Someone Like You- Sarah Dessen
5) Second Chance Summer- Morgan Matson
6) Wanderlove- Kirsten Hubbard
7) Summer Boys- Hailey Abbott
8) The Duff- Kody Keplinger
9) One for the Money- Janet Evanovich
10) The Devil Wears Prada- Lauren Weisberger



What are your favorite beach reads?

No comments:

Post a Comment