Thursday, November 28, 2013

Incomplete Series

I am completely and utterly awful at completing series. I can admit this and I am trying my best to do better and finish a series once I start it. I have listed my most shameful un-finished series that I own the complete series and it is my goal to finish them in 2014. 

1) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter Series)- J.K. Rowling

2) Rules of Attraction and Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry Series)- Simone Elkeles

3) Fourth Comings and Perfect Fifths (Jessica Darling Series)- Megan McCafferty

4) Fire and Bitter Blue (Graceling Realm)- Kristen Cashore

5) Shine (Shade Series)- Jeri Smih-Ready

5) Blood Promise, Spirit Bound, Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy)- Richelle Mead 

6) Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls)- Maggie Stiefvater

7) Eona (Eon)- Alison Goodman

8) The Alibi Man (Elena Estes) - Tami Hoag

9) Hallowed and Boundless (Unearthly series)- Cynthia Hand


What series do you need to complete?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you haven't finished Harry Potter! *gasp* Actually quite a few on here are some of my favourites. Like Unearthly, VA, Shade... and they are all quite epic endings, so I totally encourage you to read them!

    There are a few series I haven't finished... most by choice, but there are a few I'm meaning to read, like the Jessica Darling ones as well, and I've only read Legend by Marie Lu. After everyone saying how good the ending is I definitely plan on reading that trilogy now that it's out.

    ReplyDelete