Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (95)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This is my gigantic haul from the Ontario Blogger Meet up. I met lots of awesome blogger's, ate some very delicious food and got tons of awesome books that I cannot wait to dive right into. If you are a book blogger in Ontario I suggest you check out the meet up. It is so much fun :)


Swap/Giveaway

A Midsummer's Nightmare- Kody Keplinger
The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle- Haruki Murakami
Chopsticks- Jessica Anthony, Rodrigo Corral
Inedible- Dawn Metcalf
Warm Bodies- Issac Marion
Through the Zombie Glass- Gina Showalter
Year of Mistake Discoveries- Eileen Cook
Hidden Girls- Shyima Hall
The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B- Teresa Toten
A Beautiful Dark- Jocelyn Davies

Gift Bag

The Blessings- Elise Juska
Find Me- Romily Bernard
Witchstruck- Victoria Lamb
The Girl With All the Gifts- M.R. Carey

Borrowed

Just One Year- Gayle Forman
Alice in Zombie Land- Gina Showalter

Bought New
Fear by Inaccurate Realities Volume 1 (A YA speculative fiction magazine)
The Darkest Minds- Alexandra Bracken
Stir-Fry- Emma Donoghue (I went to a reading and bought this and got my copy of Room signed also :) )

Bought Used (Store credit)
Bridge to Terabithia- Katherine Paterson


What did you get this week?

1 comment:

  1. Chopsticks is a really good book. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete