Friday, November 1, 2013

October Wrap Up

October was a crazy busy month but I did manage to get some reading done somehow. My birthday is in November and I took some days off around my birthday so hopefully I will get a ton of reading done. Fingers crossed.

October's TBR

MaddAddam- Margaret Atwood (Started but need to finish)
The Graveyard Book- Neil Gaiman 
Gone-Michael Grant (I started this one so I hope to finish it this month)
My Life Next Door- Huntley Fitzpatrick
Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock- Matthew Quick
Rose Under Fire- Elizabeth Wein
On Dublin Street- Samantha Young

The List

Borrowed from the Library: 12
Books I own: 5
E-Books: 1
Total: 17

MaddAddam- Margaret Atwood

Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock- Matthew Quick
The Graveyard Book- Neil Gaiman
Rose Under Fire- ElizabethWein
On Dublin Street- Samantha Young
A Really Awesome Mess- Trish Cook and Brendan Halpin
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown- Holly Black
Thornhill- Katherine Peacock
Vicious- V.E Schwab
Starry Nights- Daisy Whitney
Asylum- Madeleine Roux
My Life Next Door- Huntley Fitzpatrick
Smoke- Ellen Hopkins
Allegiant- Veronica Roth
One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies- Sonya Sones
Omens- Kelley Armstrong
Where'd You Go Bernadette?- Maria Semple

No comments:

Post a Comment