Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Most Anticipated Books of 2015 (So Far)

These are my most anticipated books of 2015 (so far). I know this is going to barely scratch the surface of the books I want to read in the new year. I am listing the ones I know for sure I will need to read in 2015. I even have a hold on a few already from the library in anticipation of the release.

Fairest by Melissa Meyer. If you are a fan of The Lunar Chronicles you know why this is a must read. 

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. The awesome people who run EpicReads have been talking this one up so it's already on hold at the library.

Confess by Colleen Hoover. I am a new fan of Colleen Hoover and I cannot wait for this book.

The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige. I'm a huge fan of The Wizard of Oz. It is one of my favorite movies of all time and this series puts a dark twist into the story that is spectacular. 

The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon. If you have not read The Bone Season you need to read it immediately then sadly have to wait for the sequel like the rest of us sad mortals. 

Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong. This is the sequel to Sea of Shadows which was awesome and you should read it then when the sequel comes out read it too. 

What are your most anticipated books of 2015 (so far)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment