Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stacking the shelves (142)- Birthday Edition

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I have a gigantic birthday haul this year since my amazing husband took me to the Book Outlet store and then also paid for my books plus my dad gave me some cash for my birthday and the rule is we can\t spend it on bills so I went to Chapters and got some more books and a blanket :)


Gifted

Thirteen- Kelley Armstrong 
Slammed- Colleen Hoover
Point of Retreat- Colleen Hoover 
The Gathering Storm- Robin Bridges
Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell (Collector's edition)
Slide- Jill Hathaway 
A Separate Peace- John Knowles 
Mistborn: The Final Empire- Brandon Sanderson
The Faerie Ring- Kiki Hamilton
Fahrenheit 451- Ray Bradbury
You Don't Know Me- David Klass (repurchase- my original copy is beat up from many re-reads)

Bought Used

Thirteen Reasons Why- Jay Asher 
The Girl You Left Behind- Jojo Moyles
The Paris Wife- Paula McLain 
Girl, Interrupted- Susanna Kaysen 
Gameboard of the Gods- Richelle Mead

Bought New

The Diviners- Libba Bray
The Retribution of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkin
Mortal Heart- Robin LaFevers 
All the Light We Cannot See- Anthony Doerr

No comments:

Post a Comment