Friday, December 5, 2014

November Wrap Up

This month I did not get a lot of reading done. I was really sick and I had a hard time getting into a few books this month.

The List
My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece- Annabel Pitcher
Obsidian- Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Bronze Horseman- Paulina Simons
The Demon King- Cinda Williams Chima


The other goals I setting for myself this month:
1) Buy less books than I read
2) Donate at least one book
3) Re-read at least one book

Borrowed: 7
Books I own: 7
E-Books: 2
Total: 14

Inedible Dawn Metcalf 
Annihilation- Jeff VanderMeer 
My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece- Annabel Pitcher 
Y: The Last Man Volume 3- Brian K. Vaughan 
Obsidian- Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Kiss of Broken Glass- Madeleine Kuderick
Shadows- Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Horrorstor- Grady Hendrix
The Stepford Wives- Ira Levin
City of Heavenly Fire- Cassandra Claire
Honey and Clover V2- Chica Umino
In A Handful of Dust- Mindy McGinnis
Herman, You Can Get In the Bath Now- Jim Unger
Rumble- Ellen Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment