Monday, December 29, 2014

Top Ten Books of 2014

These were my top reads of 2014. I absolutely loved these books and I am so glad I picked them up this year. I also noticed I owned all of these books except for three which is pretty awesome also. 

1) Saga V1,V2,V3 by Brian K. Vaughan (Slightly cheating since they are a series but I am counting them as one).

2) Breakable by Tammara Webber

3) Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth

4) Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz 

5) The Enchanted by Rene Denfield 

6) Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

7) Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi 

8) Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund 

9) The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson 

10) Thousand Words- Jennifer Brown 



What were the best books you read in 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment