Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (24)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I am a little behind today and I am finally just getting around to posting this. I was going to do it last night since this week's been so hectic but of course I forgot until I left for the drive-in.

This was a pretty good book week for me, I am still working on my May TBR so I am saving most of these for June.

Bought New


Ship Breaker- Paolo Bacigalupi

When You Were Mine- Rebecca Serle

Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales- Jacob Grimm ($7.95- I could not help myself at that price.)














Borrowed


Black Heart- Holly Black

The Last Echo- Kimberly Derting

Infinity- Rachel Ward















What did you get in your mailbox?  Leave a comment below. I would love to check out what you got. Have a great week, and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment